We will embark upon a 30 Day Yoga Challenge as both a community and as individuals. This challenge is a commitment to attend 20 (or more) yoga classes within 30 consecutive days. Aristotle said: “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.” To form a habit, all you need to do is repeat the activity over a period of time. It takes anywhere from three to five weeks of mindful, consistent, repetitive, and focused behavior to develop a new good habit. It’s not always easy, but the end results are almost always worth it! Whether you are new to yoga or have been practicing for years, you will discover amazing transformation inside and out and have an amazing time with fellow students and teachers!
- Register by e-mail: [email protected] or with anyone at the front desk by October 19th.
- Come takes 20 yoga classes from October 20th November 20th, 2016. The other days can be a home practice or rest.
- Every time you come in to take a class, place a sticker next to your name on the bulletin board.
- You can take up to two classes per day and workshops count as 2 classes (workshop fee not included in the challenge fee).
How to participate: You need to have purchased a monthly pass to participate. This is a great way to get the most out of a monthly pass! Annual members participation fee only $15.00 Non-Members participation fee $55. Non-members, click here to participate.
Rewards for completion:
- Two (2) guest passes to introduce a friend to Inlet Yoga
- 10% off your next full price package or merchandise
- An Inlet Yoga Studio momento
- The amazing physical, mental and physiological benefits of a daily practice
- Bragging rights