Good People Doing Good Things
The sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences. Our Karmi Yoga program exists to provide a mutual exchange of services to individuals who want to be more involved with our yoga community and studio. The benefit for those individuals selected is unlimited vigorous and gentle yoga , discounts on some workshops, trainings and retail, in exchange for service around our studio. Through customer service, organization and maintaining the Inlet environment so that it is clean and inviting.
Inlet Work Exchange Family
Our program is for those who are passionate about yoga, our community and want to be a part of the Inlet Team on a more involved level. Each Karmi selected will assist in creating the studio environment and experience with every student. The Inlet Karmi family strives to cultivate a culture of learning, appreciation and community through customer interaction.
Join Our Work Exchange Crew
To become a karmi, you must:
Friendly and Welcoming
Join Our Special Program
In just a few words, please describe yourself.
- What do you do for a living?
- What do you do for fun?
- What draws you to Inlet Yoga at this time?
- What special skills do you have that would be helpful to Inlet Yoga?
- Why does our karmi program interest you?
- How long have you been practicing Yoga?
- What’s your availability? (Please review the class schedules before answering this question.)
- Are you familiar with Mind Body Online?
- Have you ever been a Karmi or front desk at any other studio?
Please provide any other information which you feel would be useful in our getting to know you.
- Resume is not necessary but appreciated.
Find a Class
From Inlet Yoga Class Schedule
Drop us a line
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!