This Membership Agreement (this “Agreement”) is by and between Inlet Yoga (“Company”) and You, (the “Member”), for yoga and wellness services provided by the Company in exchange for payment of an annual membership fee in full and upfront for the following 12 month term (the “Membership Fee”).
For good and valuable consideration, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Member agrees to allow Inlet Yoga to charge your credit card monthly for the purpose of your membership fee under the terms and conditions of my Membership Agreement. Membership dues are required up front with a valid credit or debit card only. A credit card must be left on file upon initial membership purchase for the automatic payment plan. The Membership fee will be automatically deducted from the credit card on file annually from the date of purchase.
- The Member may revoke credit card authorization by providing 5 days’ written notice via US Postal Mail or E-mail to [email protected], in advance of Member’s next pre-authorized payment date. Member agrees that revocation of this authorization does not terminate my agreement and that Member will continue to be responsible for any outstanding fee or dues in respect of my Membership Agreement.
- Member agrees to inform Inlet Yoga of any change in my credit card information (ie. expiry date) within 5 days of the next pre-authorized payment.
- The Member acknowledges that there is a charge for credit cards that fail pre-authorization and that there is a fee of $25.00 for each pre-authorization failure which may result in more than one $25.00 charge to the Member’s Account. WellnessLiving the business management system Company utilizes auto tries multiple times, and fees may accumulate automatically against Member’s credit card and WellnessLiving account and will be charged accordingly when Members credit card failures have been remedied.
- The Member, in addition to their payment for the Membership, will be charged the credit card processing fee paid to Paragon Payment Systems to manage the Company’s credit card processing. The fee for the credit card transaction in any amount paid to the Company is 3.5% for each time the monthly membership is charged, each time the credit card is processed..
- Member has been advised of and acknowledges the terms and conditions of pre-authorized credit card payments and my responsibilities with respect thereto.
- The minimum period for this Agreement is 12 months (one year) and is considered the minimum period (the “Minimum Period”). After the Minimum Period expires, the membership will continue to automatically renew on an annual basis under the terms of this agreement, until the Member informs the Company of the desire to cancel the membership. The Member understands that this Agreement does not include any workshops or teacher training programs.
- Member understands that at the end of the 12 months Inlet Yoga will CONTINUE to bill $924.00 per year, respective to the agreement plan Member agreed to and such terms unless notified of cancellation in writing 30 days prior to next billing date.
- Legacy Membership rates for new members in the amounts of $55.00 and $59.95, and $67 per month are no longer available as of September 1, 2018.
- New monthly Members pay a $97.00 per month membership fee.
- Members currently paying $55.00 or $59.95 per month and accounts are active and billing is current will be grandfathered in at such rates until such time the Member cancels or defaults on their membership. Should cancellation or default occur, the former Member is no longer eligible for the grandfathered rate and will be considered a New Member if they choose to sign up again and are eligible at that time for the membership fee as indicated in 4.3. of this Agreement.
- Because of the promotional rate of this Membership program, there are no refunds.
- If the Member terminates this Agreement for any reason before the end of the Minimum Period,
- The request must be in writing or via email to Company at [email protected] (please put “Yoga Membership” as the subject heading of the email). The company does not accept phone, verbal, or voice mail cancellations. In turn, the Company will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to your membership.
- If terminating for medical reasons, moving further than 30 miles from Inlet Yoga Studio, proper documentation is requested with your membership termination letter.
- The Member understands that failure on its part to regularly attend yoga classes does not relieve it of the membership obligation to which the member has paid in full.
- Member may put their membership on hold for up to 30 days extending the membership to 13 months. No additional holds are allowed, no exceptions due to the promotional rate of this Membership offer.
- In order to terminate this Agreement after the Minimum Period a Member must notify Company at least 30 days prior to the next automatic charge against its credit card in writing, please see 4.1 above for instructions on how to request the cancellation. The company does not accept phone, verbal, or voice mail cancellations. In turn, the Company will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to your membership.
- Once a Member has submitted an e-mail request for any changes to a membership, it is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that Company has responded back to the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request. The company is not responsible for Member’s negligence in checking their own credit card statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly.
- In the event of miscommunication, the Member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from the Company for review. Only then, if Company did not perform what it agreed to do, Company will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to Member. If Member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with Company, the Company is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues charged to Member’s credit card.
- Member agrees to purchase the membership for the Membership Fee as an automatic charge to its credit card, or automatic debit to its checking account, for each year for the Minimum Period. The Member agrees to allow the Company to charge its credit card for the Membership Fee in accordance with this Agreement.
- Member hereby certifies that it is the holder of the credit card described above. Member understands that it will be notified if its credit card fails to authorize for any reason and that Member will be required to pay Company for any amounts of the Membership Fee which were unpaid due to the failure of its credit card to authorize for any reason. If the Member’s Credit Card fails to authorize for seven (7) business days, The Member’s Membership will be suspended until such time they have updated their Credit Card with a new one.
- Company and Member agree that any dispute or controversy relating to this Agreement shall be settled by arbitration held in Middletown, NJ, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final, conclusive, and binding on the parties to the arbitration. Company and Member shall each pay one-half of the costs and expenses of such arbitration, and each shall separately pay its respective counsel fees and expenses.
- The Member understand that its membership will be deactivated if its account becomes more than 10 calendar days late and considered in default.
- Member agrees that Member will or have already signed an Inlet Yoga “Release and Waiver of Liability” document and agree to the terms and conditions within that document. If for any reason Member has not signed a “Release and Waiver of Liability” the copy located at the following URL https://www.inletyoga.com/release-of-liability/ prevails, and Member agrees to its terms and conditions.
- Terms and conditions may be refined periodically without notice. It is the responsibility of the member to retain a printed copy of the terms and conditions they have agreed to upon becoming a member.
Please copy and paste or print this document for your records.
UPDATED January 2023