Inlet Yoga Gift Card Terms and Conditions
The Gift Card Terms and Conditions, is between Inlet Yoga (the “The Yoga Studio”) and the individual (the “recipient”) agreeing to the following terms and conditions, on the date provided on their email receipt and The Yoga Studio .
- The Yoga Studio offers gift cards for sale which can be used by the recipient for their monthly membership fees, class packages, and private classes. The gift cards cannot be used for workshops, training events, or other promoted events.
- The gift cards can be purchased online, in person, or over the phone.
- The gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, after which they expire.
- The Yoga Studio is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- The recipient must present the physical gift card or a valid digital copy at the time of redemption.
- The recipient may redeem the gift card for eligible purchases at the Yoga Studio.
- The recipient may use the gift card for full or partial payment of their monthly membership fees, class packages, or private classes.
- The gift card cannot be used for workshops, training events, or other promoted events.
- If the value of the purchase exceeds the value of the gift card, the recipient must pay the remaining balance.
- If the value of the gift card exceeds the value of the purchase, the remaining balance will be stored on the recipient’s account and can be used for future purchases within the gift card’s validity period.
- The gift card cannot be combined with any other promotion, discount, or offer.
Expiration and Refunds:
- The gift card expires 12 months from the date of purchase.
- After the expiration date, the gift card cannot be used for any purchases and the remaining balance on the gift card will be forfeited.
- The Yoga Studio does not offer refunds or replacements for expired or lost gift cards.
- In the event that the Yoga Studio is permanently closed before the expiration of the gift card, the gift card will be refunded to the purchaser’s original payment method.
- The Yoga Studio reserves the right to modify or terminate this gift card policy at any time without prior notice.
- This gift card policy is subject to the laws of the state in which the Yoga Studio is located.
- By purchasing or redeeming a gift card, the purchaser and recipient agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this policy.
Please copy and paste or print this document for your records.
Updated February 2023