Inlet Yoga Studio is looking for a Social Media Intern/Consultant to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess a strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to Inlet Yoga’s branding efforts, as well as helping create additional online community engagement of students, members, and those interested in learning more about Yoga and taking Yoga Classes and Training programs. You will also be monitoring and posting on our blog, and social network pages, participating in online outreach and promotion.
Those looking to gain valuable online/digital marketing media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
***Must have a strong desire to understand the Yoga business, and/or have experience in online fitness marketing.
Up to 10 hours a week to start, with adjusted workload as responsibilities increase.
- Collaborate internally, build and execute a social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Generate, edit, publish and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and evolving community policies
- Create and implement a social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight into traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Collaborate with the business owner(s) to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
- Pursuing or possess a degree in a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- Emerging experience (up to including two years) in digital marketing and social media (you are not a newbie but have some experience)
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with Photoshop, Pixelmator, Canva, Hootsuite/Buffer, etc.
- Knowledge of project management and social media marketing best practices
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Must be professionally reliable
- Must have Strong organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously towards deadlines and goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Free yoga studio membership to all regularly regular scheduled classes
- Free access to curated workshops when not professionally engaged in marketing the event
- Discount on select teacher training programs.
- Discounts on proprietary merchandise
- This is a 1099 consulting position.
|Job Category||Marketing, Social Media|