This Month to Membership Agreement (this “Agreement”) is by and between Inlet Yoga (“Company”) and You, (“Member”), for yoga and wellness services provided by the Company in exchange for payment of a monthly or annual membership fee (the “Membership Fee”).
For good and valuable consideration, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Member agrees to allow Inlet Yoga to charge my credit card monthly for the purpose of your membership fee under the terms and conditions of my Membership Agreement. Membership dues are required upfront with a valid credit or debit card only. A credit card must be left on file upon initial membership purchase for the automatic payment plan. The Membership fee will be automatically deducted from the credit card on file annually from the date of purchase.
- Member may revoke credit card authorization by providing 5 days written notice via US Postal Mail or E-mail to [email protected], in advance of Member’s next pre-authorized payment date. Member agrees that revocation of this authorization does not terminate my agreement and that Member will continue to be responsible for any outstanding fee or dues in respect of my Membership Agreement.
- Member agrees to inform Inlet Yoga of any change in my credit card information (ie. expiry date) within 5 days of the next pre-authorized payment.
- Member acknowledges that there is a charge for credit cards that fail pre-authorization and that there is a fee of $25.00 for each pre-authorization failure which may result in more than one $25.00 charge to the Member’s Account. WellnessLiving the business management system Company utilizes auto tries multiple times, and fees may accumulate automatically against Member’s credit card and WellnessLiving account and will be charged accordingly when Members credit card failures have been remedied.
- Member, in addition to their payment for the monthly membership, will be charged the credit card processing fee paid to Paragon Payment Systems to manage Company’s credit card processing. The fee for the credit card transaction in any amount paid to Company is 3.5% for each time the monthly membership is charged, each month throughout the year.
- Member has been advised of and acknowledges the terms and conditions of pre-authorized credit card payments and my responsibilities with respect thereto.
- The minimum period for this Agreement is one (1) month and is considered the minimum period (the “Minimum Period”). After the Minimum Period expires, the membership will continue to automatically renew monthly under the terms of this agreement, until the Member informs the Company of the desire to cancel the membership. Member understands that this Agreement does not include any workshops or teacher training.
- Member understands that at the end of the minimum period Company will CONTINUE to bill $108.00 respective to the agreement plan Member agreed to and such terms monthly unless notified of cancellation in writing 30 days prior to next billing date.
- If Member signed up with a promotional fee from a Company promotion different from 4.1. above, such fee will continue to bill respective to the agreement plan terms monthly unless notified of cancellation in writing 30 days prior next billing date.
- Legacy Membership rates for new members in the amounts of $80.00 per month are no longer available as of September 1, 2018.
- New Members pay a $108.00 per month membership fee.
- Any Member currently paying $80.00 per month and accounts are active and billing is current will be grandfathered in at such rates until such time the Member cancels or defaults on their membership. Should cancellation or default occur, the former Member is no longer eligible for the grandfathered rate and will be considered a New Member if they choose to sign up again and are eligible at that time for the membership fee as indicated in 2.1.3. of this Agreement.
- In order to terminate this Agreement after the Minimum Period, a Member must notify Company at least 30 days prior to the next automatic charge against its credit card in writing prior to the next billing date in writing to [email protected]. The Company does not accept phone, verbal, or voice mail cancellations. In turn, Company will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to your membership.
- Once a Member has submitted an e-mail request for any changes to a membership, it is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that Company has responded back to the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request. The company is not responsible for Member’s negligence in checking their own credit card statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly.
- In the event of miscommunication, Member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from the Company for review. Only then, if Company did not perform what it agreed to do, Company will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to Member. If Member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with Company, the Company is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues charged to Member’s credit card.
- Member agrees to purchase the membership for the Membership Fee as an automatic charge to its credit card, or automatic debit to its checking account, for each month for the Minimum Period. Member agrees to allow Company to charge its credit card for the Membership Fee in accordance with this Agreement.
- Member hereby certifies that it is the holder of the credit card described above. Member understands that it will be notified if its credit card fails to authorize for any reason and that Member will be required to pay Company for any amounts of the Membership Fee which were unpaid due to the failure of its credit card to authorize for any reason. If the Member’s Credit Card fails to authorize for seven (7) business days, The Member’s Membership will be suspended until such time they have updated their Credit Card with a new one.
- Company and Member agree that any dispute or controversy relating to this Agreement shall be settled by arbitration held in Middletown, NJ, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final, conclusive, and binding on the parties to the arbitration. Company and Member shall each pay one-half of the costs and expenses of such arbitration, and each shall separately pay its respective counsel fees and expenses.
- Member understands that its membership will be deactivated if its account becomes more than 30 calendar days late and considered in default as indicated in 2.1.4 of this Agreement.
- You understand that you do not have the ability to “freeze” or “hold” my membership at any point in time.
- You understand that being an unlimited pass holder does not give you priority over any other members and that class capacity will be limited to 40 participants per class.
- Member agrees that Member will or have already signed an Inlet Yoga “Release and Waiver of Liability” document and agree to the terms and conditions within that document. If for any reason Member has not signed a “Release and Waiver of Liability” the copy located at the following URL https://www.inletyoga.com//release-of-liability/ prevails, and Member agrees to its terms and conditions.
- Terms and conditions may be refined periodically without notice. It is the responsibility of the member to retain a printed copy of the terms and conditions they have agreed to upon becoming a member.
Please copy and paste or print this document for your records.
Updated February 2022